Now that we've got that out of the way, I'm pleased to present you with a quiz. As always, study the item, think, and click on your answer. If you're right well then that's just fantastic, and if you're wrong you'll see a recumbent conversion.
Thanks very much for reading, ride safe this weekend, and thanks very much for reading.
Ride safe this weekend,
--Wildcat Rock Machine
1) The Red Hook Crit is also known as:
2) Mario Cipollini is in Brooklyn today to:
3) Of course Jeremy Santucci rides a Cipollini.
4) According to my Newbery Award-winning children's book, why did Jesus put the dinosaurs in charge of the Earth?
5) Complete this popular expression:
"Jumping the _____."
6) What is the "Rock Bar?"
7) Mike Sinyard says that in two years:
***Special "Well That's An Odd Choice"-Themed Bonus Video!***
I guess they were desperate for comfort.
Afterwards they broke into the pet shop next-door and stole a Bichon Frise to put in that basket.